Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
» Baumann ends pro cycling career
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar cannondale88 Jeu 29 Déc - 4:49

» Bon plan pneus Conti GP4000S
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar The Kompressor Ven 21 Jan - 16:23

» pour toi mister J
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar philippe Ven 14 Jan - 21:12

» Laurent le retour
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar philippe Dim 9 Jan - 8:03

» Samedi 8/1
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar The Kompressor Sam 8 Jan - 21:53

» Il est arriver.......
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar The Kompressor Ven 7 Jan - 14:42

» bonne année bonne santé et bon vélo!!
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar philippe Lun 3 Jan - 8:13

» Sortie digestive
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar DECAT1 Ven 31 Déc - 20:40

» Bilan de la saison 2010
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar The Kompressor Jeu 30 Déc - 21:33

» semaine 20 decembre
Baumann ends pro cycling career Emptypar Stef Sam 25 Déc - 21:40

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 5 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 5 Invités

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 62 le Mar 2 Juil - 16:02
Liens
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Baumann ends pro cycling career

AuteurMessage
cannondale88

Baumann ends pro cycling career Empty
MessageSujet: Baumann ends pro cycling career   Baumann ends pro cycling career EmptyJeu 29 Déc - 4:49

Eric Baumann has decided to put an end to his professional cycling career at the age of 31. The German's contract with Team NetApp was not renewed and he was unable to find a new team cannondale jerseys .

Baumann will now start with an insurance firm in Dessau, Germany, and remain active in cycling with the Elite team Univega, he told Radsport-News.com.

The sprinter won the Under 23 Paris-Roubaix in 2000 and the Under 23 national road title in 2002, but was never able to repeat his success in the pro ranks. He turned pro in 2003 with Team Wiesenhof-Leipzig orbea jersey , and rode in the top ranks with T-Mobile Team from 2004 to 2007. While with that team, he won stages at the Tour of Luxembourg and the Sachsen Tour.

He then rode for Team Sparkasse in 2008 and 2009 before moving to NetApp for two years.

His time spent searching for a team for 2012 was “pretty turbulent rock racing jersey . I was in contact with various teams and already had several verbal agreements, but that's the down side of cycling: teams come and go overnight! Acceptances don't mean anything without a signed contract,” he said.

In April, Baumann will start with an insurance agency run by former pro cyclist Renzo Wernicke, who is also team manager of the Univega team. “I have always live 110 percent for cycling and through my new job won't lose cycling rock racing cycling jerseys ,” Baumann said.

After he has settled into his new job, Baumann hopes to move up with the team in 2013. “It will still be my goal to win Rund um Köln, the German road title or the Neuseen Classics cofidis jersey . I hope to take on these challenges with my new team no later than 2013.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Baumann ends pro cycling career
Page 1 sur 1